Friday, October 07, 2005

 

TAJ MAHAL - A symbol of ever lasting love built by emperor Shah Jehan
in memory of his queen Mumtaz mahal.

Recently Taj Mahal celebrated 350th anniversary. The celebration was almost a dampner considering the fact, no where it was well publicised or covered. Taj symbolises love, and it potential is enormous. First of all, a whole new outlook in terms of tourist friendly steps have to be undertaken to unleash the potential of Taj. It is strange that Taj is shut off to tourist by 6 pm. In winter it is earlier.

Some strange facts of Taj are it took 22 years to build with 22,000 artisans. It contains 22 minarates, with 22 steps and many other 22 numericals.




Comments:
Hello Everyones how are you?
I think Education is very important for Everyone.Without Education no one can become success in Life.I want to see all Children be Educated.
I want to say all of you That please help children who cant do their study.If you make one child educate then i think i get success in my these words.
If you want to contact with me then you can send E-mail me :gourav_airtel@yahoo.co.in Or Contact Number is :098154-80770.
Your's Truly,
Gaurav.
 
Hello Everyone,
I think Friendship is very best way to share our Feelings & Problems with others who can understand my Problems.If There is anyone who want to make Friendship with me,then send me an E-mail to me:gourav_airtel@yahoo.co.in Or Contact me :098154-80770.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?